Study Abroad: Where to start?
Now that I am officially done with my thesis, aka the most stressful event in my life so far, I can now focus on actually getting to Scotland. Now I am pretty sure the second most stressful even in my life will be all the fun that comes with actually getting to Scotland. With this joy of an application process, I thought that I would share all that I have figured out as both a guide for anyone who plans to study abroad in the future and also to anyone who has done this and can point out any tips that they have!
- Online application and the information that you need for the application.
- CAS Information
- Passport Information
- Parents information, where they were born and birth date.
- Traveling plans aka why you need a visa.
- Financial information
- Pay your online fee (about 500 USD) and schedule your appointment for fingerprints at a biometrics center.
- Send in your application to finally be processed. This includes sending in:
- 2 passport sized photos
- CAS letter
- Biometric Information
- Printout showing that you paid your application fee
- Shipping label to be used for sending back your passport to you.
- Wait and hope that you pass. They may also request that you submit additional information, so be ready to submit anything that they may ask for.